What is ACRYFIN®?
ACRYFIN® is an acrylic polymer coating used to restore, renew, and revitalize your dock, deck, concrete, wood, and more. Crafted and created by trained chemists, ACRYFIN® is an environmentally friendly product, non-toxic, and VOC free (Volatile Organic Compounds). In addition, this product is all water-based, which is essential when working over bodies of water, specifically docks and marinas.
ACRYFIN® is a highly rated product from both commercial and residential consumers and holds an A rating from the Better Business Bureau. It is also certified as Eco-Friendly. Additional benefits of utilizing ACRYFIN®, an acrylic polymer coating, to restore, renew, and revitalize your outdoor surface area are the following:
- Repairs cracks, and untreated wood coating which eliminates dangerous splinters
- Provides non-skid protection for the safety of your family, guests, or patrons
- Provides durability to withstand weather-related events and environment
- Eliminates annual expenses of time and labor for deck staining and/or repainting
- Unlimited color selection to match your vision for deck and dock paint
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and VOC-free
- Perfect for both commercial, industrial, and residential application
- Made in the U.S.A.