The following is our Technical Data Sheet for ACRYFIN® Acrylic Polymer Coating
ACRYFIN® is an acrylic polymer coating that is environmentally friendly, VOC-free, and non-toxic. ACRYFIN® resurfaces and revives old decks, docks, porches, and concrete surfaces.
- Safe—locks down splinters and prevents slipping on wood
- Durable—creates a durable, easy to maintain surface that lasts several years and prevents UV rays from penetrating the surface
- Decorative—unlimited color choices to coordinate with any decor
- Economical—a fraction of the cost of replacing old boards on decks, docks, and porches
ACRYFIN® is a green-certified product that will not harm the environment. All products are water-based, which is essential when working over bodies of water and on boat docks and marinas.
ACRYFIN® Kit—liquid resin, liquid primer, and aggregate in a poly bag.
You will also need the following:
- 1 gallon of exterior semi-gloss paint in the color of your choice
- An electric drill with a paint-mixing attachment
- Paint rollers (3/4 nap recommended)
- Paint brushes
- Painter’s Tape
- 5-gallon buckets
- Surface must be dry, clean and free of debris before coating is applied. We recommend 18% or less in moisture content.
- If rusted fasteners are present, we recommend our whiteout product to neutralize the rust prior to treatment and it must be dry, prior to priming.
- Apply the primer with rollers or sprayers straight from the bucket. Let primer dry.
For specific mixing and installation instructions click here.